New term 2016 : discover Marseille International French School's course options!
Marseille International French School offers French courses that suits your needs and your level of French proficiency downtown Marseille. We welcome you in our modern and spacious school located at 32 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille to teach you French with the help of our native and certified teachers.
Our French course options are :
- EIMarseille organizes standard French courses for 30 hours (2 classes of 2 hours every week) for only 350€ + 20€ subscription fee. The French course lasts 2 months and the lessons take place on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. The timetable will be decided according to your level of French (10:00 AM to 12:00 AM, 12:00 AM to 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM). You can choose between two sessions of French Courses at Marseille International French School:
8 September 2016 – 28 October 2016
3 November 2016 – 22 December 2016
- Marseille International French School also offers French classes for Au Pairs (40 hours small group class + 40 hours workshops). The French course lasts 10 weeks and you will attend 2 lessons of 2 hours a week. The French courses take place on Tuesday and Thursday or Monday and Friday, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM or 12:00 AM to 02:00 PM according to your level. EIM organizes three French classes for Au Pairs (except on holidays) for only 470€/term or 1370€/year:
19 September – 16 December 2016
16 January – 7 April 2017
24 April – 30 June 2017
- If you have special needs, you can register for customized private French classes with EIM! We will adapt our course and its timetable to your needs and level of French. Marseille International French School’s prices for the private French lessons are:
45€/hour + a 20€ subscription fee OR 380€ for 10 hours + a 20€ subscription fee.
- You can register for Marseille International School’s intensive French Class all year long! We open a session every Monday. You can choose the duration of your course which will always be in small groups. The intensive French Class’s timetable is every morning from 9:00 to 12:00 or every afternoon from 01:00 to 4:00, according to your level (for a total of 15 hours/week). At the end of your French course, you will be issued a certificate.
A 3 weeks intensive French class costs 490€ (+20€ of subscription fee).
- Do you wish to study at a French University or to enter a French Business School? Marseille International French School helps you with a preparation course! Our French prep course combines French lessons and Cross Culture classes in small groups. You can decide how long you want your preparation to last and get a certificate once it’s completed.
For more informations, click here :
Marseille International French School also prepares you to the TCF and DELF / DALF tests and also organizes the TCF exam!
- EIM offers preparation courses for the TCF and the DELF / DALF in Marseille. Marseille International French School’s TCF prep courses last a week (1,5 hour/day) for a total of 7,5 hours and for only 75€ (+20€ subscription fee)! The prep courses take place in the evening from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. The preparation courses take place just before the tests:
12 September 2016 – 17 September 2016
10 October 2016 – 14 October 2016
14 November 2016 – 18 November 2016
23 January 2017 – 27 January 2017
27 February 2017 – 3 March 2017
18 April 2017 – 21 April 2017
- Marseille International French School is an official test center certified by the CIEP. You can take the TCF tests at EIM, located at 32 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille. If you want to take the TCF ANF, TCF Tout Public or TCF Quebec, come register at EIMarseille! You must register at least 3 weeks prior to the exam date. The next TCF tests will take place :
Tuesday 20 September 2016
Friday 21 October 2016
Friday 25 November 2016
Tuesday 31 January 2017
Friday 10 March 2017
Friday 28 April 2017
To know more about the prices of the different TCF tests, click here:
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Marseille International French School’s team at +33(0) 960 411 335 or to visit us at 32 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille.