Group classes, individual classes and cultural lessons, all you need for a more optimal progression!
In the warm atmosphere of the Ecole Internationale de Marseille, located at 32 La Canebière, in the heart of Marseille and close to the Vieux Port and the historic center of the city, our administrative team and our teachers welcome you and guide you in your french learning project.
The Combo French Courses + consist of three parts:
- Courses in groups, Monday to Friday, from 9 to 12 am
Each course of the morning is organized on the basis of 3 general french sessions of 50 minutes (grammar, vocabulary, talking, writing, pronunciation, reading and listening) in order to give you time to pause between each courses and change classes if necessary.
- the fourth session will be a cultural lesson with varied subjects as for example,"Discovery of practical life", "History of France", "French Geography", "French literature" or "French Cinema".
- Added to this are 8 hours of French Private Courses targeted tutoring in your difficulties and your personal interests. Schedule is flexible according to your availability.
Either a total of 28h lessons per week, allowing more rapid and effective progress in French.
You also can follow the current option to train for French exams (TCF, DELF, DALF), as well as courses in English for the TOEIC training.
The Combo French Courses + are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
To determine your level, you will pass before your first lesson, a level test that will determine the most appropriate group to your needs.
Each group is composed by 4 to 8 students to ensure a real progression and the opportunity to actively participate in our courses.
In addition, you will respond to regular test to help you clearly measure your progress.
Our teachers, always at your disposal, will help you to progress, in order to complete your project in the best conditions.
You can choose the length of your training according to your needs and personal preferences, from one month to one year, our team will be there to advise you and help you in your efforts.
At the end, you will be issued a training certificate indicating the reached level (according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages CECR).
- 15h in groups + 5h cultural lessons+ 8 hours of private lessons for a total of 28 hours of classes per week
- Group courses in the morning 9 am to 13h
- Private course schedule according to your availability
- Accessible to all levels
- Small groups (4 to 8 students per class)
- You choose the length of your training
- Regular test
- Certificate of training at the end of your study period
- Optional preparation Course TCF, DELF, DALF or TOEIC
MAKE OUR ONLINE TEST TO KNOW YOUR LEVEL
AND DISCOVER ALSO
Combo French Courses
Preparation Courses for French University and School Entrance
Intensive French Course
Cross Culture or Cultural Visits in Marseille and Provence
Private French Courses
Exam Training Courses