- 15 hours of French classes + 4 hours of private lessons for a total of 19 hours per week
- Group classes are from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Private classes are available according to your schedule
- Accessible to students of all levels
- Small groups (4 to 8 students per class)
- You choose how long your want your training to last
- Regular progress assessments
- Training certificate issued at the end
- TCF, DELF, DALF or TOEIC preparation is optional
Group AND individual classes; everything you need to reach your goals!
Come get settled at Ecole Internationale de Marseille, located at 32 la Canebière, at the heart of Marseille - the Vieux Port! Our staff and faculty will welcome you and give you the support you need to learn French in a studious but friendly environment.
Our combined French classes consist of two parts:
- Group classes every day of the week, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Mornings classes will revolve around standard French (grammar, vocabulary, conversation, writing, pronunciation, and reading and listening comprehension).
- Plus 4 hours of private lessons that focus on your challenges and personal interests. You’ll be able to customise your schedule according to your availability.
With a total of 19 hours per week, your French will improve at a very rapid pace!
You can also opt to prepare for French language exams, like TCF, DELF, and DALF. We also provide these prep classes for the English TOEIC, in case you are planning to improve both languages at once.
Our combined French classes are accessible to everyone, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced learner. First, you’ll take a placement test that will help you determine what group is best suited for your needs. Each group is made up of 4 to 8 students to ensure real progress and guarantee you the opportunity to speak French during your lessons.
Also, you’ll be monitored via periodic assessments to ensure you’re on the right track:
Our teachers will not only help you progress in French, but also strive to create the best possible conditions, so that you can get started on your personal plans here in France right away.
You can choose how long your training lasts based on your needs and personal preferences; from one month to one year, our team will be there to advise and help you every step of the way.
After you’ve completed our training, you’ll be issued a training completion certificate indicating the level you have reached (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CEFR).
TAKE OUR ONLINE TEST TO FIND OUT WHAT YOUR LEVEL IS!
ALSO CHECK OUT OUR: